Tuesday, May 4, 2010

YellowStone






















Well.... not even 24 hours into my new place and i'm already bored out of my mind. I don't know anyone down here other than my roommates who all have boyfriends. So that leaves me alone, in my room, on the internet. I promised my sis in law that I would blog to keep her up on things so here I go. I went to yellowstone last week so i'm going to post some of my favorite pictures that I took down there.





This first pictures is at... well crap now I can't think of the name..... anyway, it's in yellowstone ha ha. In the next pic is me and my friend Amy. And then there are a few more scenic pics. And that's all i'll do for yellowstone ha ha i'm not in a talking mood right now. so yeah, enjoy!!





2 comments:

Annie said...

Mary...I love you! I'm glad you're blogging again so I'll know what you're up to down there! ;)

Stinkbombers said...

Yahoo!!!! I made the blog!!!!

Ps...I'm at home all day most ish days. So you can text me, slash email or anything like, aaaallllllll day.