Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sunny St George





























Ok, So today wasn't too bad. I still kinda sat around all day long but I applied for a few more jobs and I already have a hit back and I have an interview tomorrow!!!! I just realized I haven't posted since last May... That's sad. Anyway... So my friend that helped me move is freaking amazing!!! She helped me so much in so many different and I just wanted to give a shout out to her. Thanks Dresden!!!! Ok I don't have any new pictures so...... i'll post some from an adventure awhile ago.... um here we go. These are some pictures from my cruise that I went on in dec 2009 with some buddies of mine. I apparantly don't know how to post pictures after text but i'll try ha ha so yeah, here are some pics.


Ok well i'm having difficulty putting the pictures where I want them to go so i'll just explain here what the pics are of. The island of Catalina is off the coast of Aneheim CA. These were the cars that were on the island. Everyone drove a golf cart, these were the ones that I thought were cool. The coast pics are in Ensinada ( don't know how to spell that) Mexico.

Ok yeah.... I'm getting frustrated.... how the heck do you place the pictures where you want? I click in the post where I want it and then I select add picture and the picture still ends up at the top of the page.... help?





























1 comment:

Stinkbombers said...

Yeah. The pictures do that. I just add all the pictures i want on the post first. Then I just drag them where I want them. Then type in between. But that can turn out to be tricky too. You just have to play with it.