Monday, May 17, 2010

Qoutes

So I watched the Green Mile on TV the other night. I've seen it before but I seem to still sobb like a child when I watch it. Anyway, as I was watching it there was a qoute that he said that caught my attention; ' I'm tire of being a sparrow alone in the rain." John says this when he's getting ready to be put to death. I thought that it was a touching line.
I also just finished reading the book Phanton and there were a few qoutes in there that I liked. " Regret is a very poisonous emotion, it warps and distorts every aspect of a man's life until there's nothing left but bitterness and despair." and also "Disappointment is such an exhausting emotion- all that energy dissipated first in painful hoping and then in futile, hopless resentment."
Ha these seam kinda dark don't they. Well as it so happens..... I went to church yesterday at my new place and I loved it!!!! I haven't felt that welcome in church for a very long long time. It was awesome and next sunday can't come any sooner. So here are a few good uplifting quotes. "Turn towards the sun and all shadows fall behind you." -Helen Keller "When life get's too hard to stand, kneel."-Elder Maxwell
I'm still job hunting. I called a few of the places that I sent resumes into today and they all say it will be a few weeks before I hear back..... i can't wait that long but I guess i'm going to have to. well, life is grand, life is great, and I can't wait to date... ha ha not really I just needed something to fit... anyway, talk to ya'll later!!

2 comments:

Scootergirl said...

Mar-Bear! I hope you are doing well! I miss seeing your face once in awhile, but I hope the warm sunshine and blue skies are good for your soul. I hope so very much that you will find employment and that things will work together for your good. You are thought of often!

Love, Aunt Carolyn

Scootergirl said...

P.S. I liked those quotes from Phantom. Good things to remember so that we don't torment ourselves with "what ifs."