Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why...

Why on earth would you ignore someone that you cared about for three months unless the obvious answer is the fact that you don't really care about them at all? So, remember the guy from Cedar who I hadn't talked to since mid Oct? The one that talked about marrying me because I was the only constant thing in his life. Well, I got an email from him today.... Saying that he was in Hawaii for a month and that's why he couldn't contact me... ok what about the other two months? I have him on facebook and he gets on almost everyday.... what stopped him from writing me before? Why write now? Why pretend like he cares? Why oh Why do I attract... lack for a better word only because I don't swear... Jerks? Just.... Why?

4 comments:

Tawni said...

For reals? Where does this guy think he's coming from?! The tables you got us look great by the way! You should come visit and see them all set up! :)

Major Bubbles said...

Maybe you only see jerks that you attract because the normal guys that you attract aren't quite so obvious when they like you.
Guys, as I know, can be odd, but you have to admit that girls can be too, eh?

Major Bubbles said...

As a side thought, would you rather be unnactractive?

Annie said...

I find it amazing how fleeting relationships can be: friendship, dating, even familial bonds. I have experienced so many of these losses in the past several months and it leaves a hollow feeling in your heart. I'm sorry you have to go through this too! You have so much to give and should receive the same in return. I wish I had adequate advice to send your way. Unfortunately, I am no closer to those answers than you.

However, something struck me when I read your questions. This guy said that you were the only "constant thing in his life". What does that mean in regards to the rest of his life? Is his life so unbalanced? Is his testimony unsteady? His career? Would he be a "constant" in your life? Would you really want that kind of instability in a relationship? I dare say no.

Mary, I miss you so much! Just know that one constant you can be sure of is my friendship and love for you. If you need anything, even just to talk, call me.