Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh Happy Day

Ok so nothing of great importance has happend today... I just want to stop venting and be HAPPY on here!! I don't want everybody thinking i'm a lost cause ha ha. So I went to school, then work, then the store, then vaccumed my car, then came home, and here I sit. How do people come up with stuff to write on here? ha ha i'm at loss for words. Oh... my other blog is very very far behind.... I'm slacking in the taking pictures department but I will catch up!! Um... my cute nephew and neice are here so I will chat later :) cio

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"How do people come up with stuff to write on here?"

I tend to thing of things in a day that give me reason to :) or :( . Then I just write down "Why?"

Stinkbombers said...

HI! I added you!!! HOORAY!!

Stinkbombers said...

Steve says you should stop being so negative. haha. :)