Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lake Powell

Well I went to lake powel for the first time this last week. I got a ticket on the way there for turning left illegally...... but other than that it was an awesome adventure!! I wasn't able to take my camera sadly enough so sorry about no pictures. I need to get some pictures on here soon!! We're going swimming tomorrow so i'll be sure to get my camera and take it with us. Things are getting changed around a little bit. My roommate debi is moving out so i'm moving in with tami and two other girls are taking my old room. It's going to be awesome!! I freakin LOVE Tami. She'll probably be the girl in all my pictures when I start posting them. anywho... HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!!! I can't wait for school to start in the fall. It can't come any faster. There is a choir at the institute that i'm excited to try out for. Hopefully it will be just as fun as the ogden one!! I miss everyone. Love you all!!

No comments: