Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend

So we did alot the past few days. Fri we went camping and i'm retarded and left my sim card for my camera in my computer so I didn't get any pictures..... so we went to a resevoir called Gunlock and slept under the stars.... man it was hot!! It was like 85 degrees the whole night. It was awesome though!!
We got home sat and then decided to go to the grand canyon so we did.... it was way cool!! Once again no pics because i'm retarded. We got home around 6 and decided to go see a movie so the guys bought and we saw the prince of persia one... can't think of the name. It was good. Then we went and got ice cream. Pretty awesome weekend.
Last night for FHE we went to Sand hollow, it's another resevoir. We just went swimming, they had a boat but there were so many people I just swam out to the boi(no idea how to spell that) a few times. The car that I went in decided to go cliff jumping so we went to the other end and jumped off some cliffs.... The highest one I jumped was probably around 40 feet. That was a rush. I jumped from about 25 feet the next few times ha ha we all jumped at the same time once, it was cool to turn and see everyone in the air ha ha. It was great fun. I'm making lot's of friends and there are a lot of cool people down here.
Last week I went to the LDS services to get some job help. Monday I had a class on my resume so I have a brand new resume and today and tomorrow they are teaching us how to interview and put ourselves out there. I have been applying to about 5 jobs a day so hopefully I will find something soon. That's pretty much what's happend the last few days. I'll try to get more pictures up soon. Love you all!!

No comments: