Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grrrr

So do I not exist? Being good friends and talked about marriage for nearly six years and then you just stop talking to me? How the heck do you justify this? Do guys not have the descensie to at least tell you how they're feeling so you know whether or not to back off? Good Crap!! Ok... now that that is out... i've decided to vent for just a moment and if any of you have any hints or suggestions please, please, let me know.
So here's the begining. We met going into 10th grade. He was moving a town which is 5 hours drive away. We kept in touch via email. When he came to visit we would be "a thing". We kissed, hugged, and did whatever high school kids do when they are in like. So we stayed really good friends throughout the years. He goes on his mission, we email nearly every week. He comes home, I go down to visit. He's very stand offish which i understand, he'd only been home for one week. So we talk, I say goodbye, we say our "I love you's" and I drive back home.
I decided to let him be the first one to innitiate convo. Well, two months later and I still haven't heard from him. What the hell!!?? I don't get it. Six years and then nothing? No, "I don't want to be friends anymore."? No, "It's just not what I want in my life right now."? No nothing!! What am I suppossed to do with that? Today I finally just sent him an email saying, "hi, didn't think i was that forgettable but apparantly I am. how's life?"
Should I just forget about him? Should I ask him any specific questions? What about the friendship? Does that mean that I was just a safety blanket all of these years? Am I just his poor man's whoever? I don't get it!! sigh..... ok... I just needed to vent.

3 comments:

Tawni said...

That is some serious lameness! Hmmm. He still lives down south right? Is he coming up here for school or anything? You know I'm terrible at giving advice, so I don't really know what to say. I hope he emails you back though and gives you a reason for his extreme lack of courtesy. If he doesn't, give him a smackdown.

Amber S said...

i agree with lis. and i must say...we need to hang out. have a girls night. i miss ya lady!

Major Bubbles said...

Way after the fact, I know, but I have to disagree, and say that not all men are stupid. For that matter, a lot of men aren't stupid.
I'm pretty sure you aren't forgettable, though, in any way shape or form. Yep.